James Hardie Siding Installation in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
Minnesota Exteriors wants all Twin Cities homeowners to know the facts before buying new siding.
Only James Hardie siding can offer you the following:
- Protection from mold, dust mites and bacteria that lead to health problems
- Defense against rain, wind, and snow that can degrade your home’s frame
- Resistance against pests like carpenter ants and termites
- Substantial Savings on energy bills with improved energy efficiency
- Increased value with ample return on investment when it comes time to sell
- Low Maintenance that results in savings of your valuable time and money
- Beautiful Appearance that will make you proud to call it your home
- 50 year warranty ensuring your satisfaction for years to come
Experience the Complete James Hardie Siding Solution
Minnesota Exteriors is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Only James Hardie siding has over 100 years of innovation and experience to provide you the most worry-free siding product you will find anywhere. We offer a smarter approach that begins and ends with simple excellence in Service, Product, and Installation.
James Hardie’s wide range of home siding products and styles are better than wood and vinyl and are all backed by over 100 years of research and technology.
Minnesota Exteriors provides expert service before, during, and after your siding installation with our expert installation crews.
Your new home siding installation comes with up to a 50-year limited transferable product warranty, which already stands behind four million homes across the country. James Hardie siding is the fastest growing siding product in America.
The Re-siding Process
You’ll have a Project Manager dedicated to your home to address any of your concerns throughout the process.
Premier Preparation: Safety first for your family and our crew
- We safeguard the lawn and flowerbeds with tarps at the beginning of each day
- All nails are pulled out, not pounded in
- Complete removal of the original exterior
- Inspection of the substrate before new siding is applied and repair as needed
- Application of a weather-resistant barrier to create an extra layer of moisture and wind protection
- Expert installation by Minnesota Exteriors factory trained installation team
100% Cleanup and Completion
We want you to be 100% satisfied every day we are at your home, not just after we’ve left.
- We clean and safeguard the site at the end of each day
- We collect nails and any potentially dangerous small debris using a magnetic wheel
- Your home will look just the way you want it. Everything else will be just the way you had it. And we leave no ‘footprints’ behind.
To schedule an in-home consultation with one of our siding consultants, click here or call us at 763-515-4851.