Infinity from Marvin Fiberglass Windows
Minnesota Exteriors offers Infinity® Replacement Windows. High quality replacement windows and doors made of Ultrex® fiberglass and professionally installed for discerning Twin Cities homeowners. Infinity replacement windows replicate the look of traditional wood windows while providing modern features, superior energy efficiency and low maintenance performance.
Nothing is Stronger
Infinity fiberglass windows are made from Ultrex fiberglass, which is a patented pultruded fiberglass material exclusive to Marvin. Its acrylic finish, which is much harder and up to 3x thicker than competitive finishes, gives Ultrex superior impact resistance, fade protection and durability over other fiberglass and vinyl window materials.
The Ultimate Material for Replacement Windows
Infinity Fiberglass Replacement Windows, made with Ultrex, provide a frame material that outlasts and outperforms other window materials. What makes Ultrex clearly superior?
- It is 8x stronger than vinyl, 3.5x stronger than wood composites and 3x stronger than wood
- Ultrex conducts less heat or cold from the outside into your home
- Low expansion rates mean less material movement for better seals and longer endurance
- Won’t discolor, rot, warp or rust and will never need sanding or painting
- Narrow window frame profile for more visible glass area without compromising strength
Replacement of your home windows with Infinity from Marvin requires knowledgeable experts toa handle your project from start to finish. That’s why Infinity products are available from Minnesota Exteriors – Minneapolis and Saint Paul’s oldest, most respected home improvement company. Infinity Fiberglass Replacement Windows installed by Minnesota Exteriors will assure your project is simple and hassle-free.
To schedule an in-home consultation with one of our window consultants, click here or call us at 763-515-4851.