Warning: Hail, wind, & ice storms strike the Twin Cities area at least once a year
When your Minneapolis area home has suffered from weather related thunderstorm, hail, wind, fire, ice, or flood damage, Minnesota Exteriors’ trained insurance specialists are there ready to assist you. Our team of storm damage consultants will:
- Perform a complete inspection around your house, shed, patio/awnings, around your windows, eves, overhangs, gutters, downspouts, and any exterior structures that may have been damaged.
- We document everything! When we meet with your insurance adjuster, we will show them what damage we found. If the adjuster agrees, we then discuss how much they will pay us to repair the damage as it is written in your insurance policy.
Sometimes the Damage is Noticable:
But hail damage may, or may not, reveal itself upon first glance:
Sometimes you need to take a closer look:
Insurance adjusters don’t always find the subtle damage.
We do! In fact, 35% of our customers have had inspections done by other companies or ask us to help with insurance company re-inspections.
Now and then insurance adjusters will overlook or miss storm damage.
- These situations are frustrating to many homeowners who have watched all their neighbors have their roof, siding, gutters, and more replaced
- Some even have the same insurance companies
- We document all damage before the insurance adjuster gets there. When he or she arrives, we simply make our presence known and prepare to compare notes
- The insurance adjusters will take their own measurements which we compare with ours
- It’s important to also document any steep slopes, dangerous work hazards, and unseen problems before the adjuster arrives because their time is limited and a professional pre-assessment goes a long way
We work on the homeowner’s behalf on contingency, and prepare an estimate of our own, then submit it directly to the insurance company.
- If we don’t get an approval for the work, we don’t get the job. If we do, we do the work for the amount they approve.
- You simply call your insurance company, have them send an adjuster out to meet us, and we’ll take it from there.
Remember, when a major storm hits, your neighborhood likely will be overrun by out of state ”storm chasers” who hit town to quickly to make as much money as they can, before leaving to find the next storm. Minnesota Exteriors has built a reputation over the last 60 years, we’ll be here long after the storm is over!
Call us at 763-515-4851. Minnesota Exteriors is the company Twin Cities homeowners trust to get their homes repaired quickly and hassle free!